Keep tinkering. Keep treasuring.
Keep your little piece of history protected.
At Patriot Insurance, we know there’s something special about classic cars. Some people were driving them long before they were considered classics, and they hold their earliest memories of life on the road. For others, it’s always been a dream to have a classic, restored car parked in the garage. And they look forward to the memories they’ll make in the driver’s seat with the people who are most important to them. When it comes to your classic car, whatever the case may be, we know you need auto insurance coverage that’s just as special.
That’s why we have Collector Car insurance policies for the following types of vintage vehicles:
- Antique vehicles: Those at least 25 years old and used primarily for car club activities, shows, parades and limited pleasure driving.
- Classic vehicles: Those less than 25 years old and used primarily for car club activities, shows, parades and limited pleasure driving.
- Street rod/custom vehicles: Those that have been mechanically modified or had the appearance changed from the original stock vehicle and are used primarily for car club activities, shows, parades and limited pleasure driving.
Similar to the personal auto policy, our Collector Car insurance offers coverages against:
- Vehicle damage
- Property damage
- Accidental loss of spare parts and/or accessories (up to $500)
- Medical expenses and funeral expenses
- Accidental injury to others and accidental death
- Defense and court costs for covered claims
In the event of a total loss to your Collector Car, we will pay the amount that you and your agent have agreed to be the vehicle’s value shown on your declaration prior to the loss.
For more information about our Collector Car insurance, talk to one of our local, independent agents today.