Employment Practices Liability Coverage
When the unexpected happens to you,
you can expect us to be by your side.
Today, settlements in employment-related claims can total more than $1 million—which could do unthinkable damage to businesses of all sizes. At Patriot Insurance, our employment practices liability insurance helps you face the future after a wrongful employment claim. When you’re covered, so are your defense and settlement costs. And whenever you need us, we’ll be there. You have our word.
For protection against employment-related claims, our employment practices liability insurance includes coverage for the following:
- Libel, slander and humiliation
- Invasion of privacy
- Improper disclosure of confidential employee information, resulting in identity theft
- Wrongful termination
- Wrongful deprivation of a career opportunity
- Wrongful failure to promote or employ
- Wrongful demotion or negligent evaluation
- Wrongful discipline
- False imprisonment
- Violation of Family Medical Leave Act
- Violation of Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act
We also give you access to a comprehensive, state-specific support website that’s available online 24/7.
If a claim is filed against your business, will you have the coverage you need? Talk to one of our local, independent agents about employment practices liability coverage today.