It wouldn’t be easy
to be without you.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about what the future might hold for your loved ones. Whole Life insurance helps you prepare for the unexpected throughout your entire life—no matter your age or situation.
A Whole Life insurance policy provides a guaranteed, permanent type of protection. Some of its advantages include that it lasts for a lifetime, provides guaranteed benefits and is an asset to any financial or estate planning strategy. At Patriot Insurance, we’ll help you evaluate your unique situation and see if your family, financial and future needs align with a Whole Life policy.
With a Whole Life insurance policy, you can expect:
- Life insurance protection for as long as you live, or until age 121.
- Guaranteed amount of your death benefit. Upon your death, the beneficiary of your plan will receive its full amount.
- A level insurance premium that will never increase. When you purchase a Whole Life policy, you’ll lock in the amount you pay, and that amount can never go up.
- Coverage for loss of income, mortgage costs, educational expenses and a legacy for the next generation.
- Loan options for emergencies, supplemental retirement income or any other purpose.
- Guaranteed cash value.
- Several riders and additional benefits to choose from, like Premium Waiver, Accelerated Death Benefit and Chronic Illness.
Curious about our life insurance coverage and rates? Calculate your needs with our life insurance calculator, or talk with a local, independent agent to decide if Whole Life insurance is right for you.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, which operates in many states in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the United States where Patriot Life is licensed. Learn more (including states where life insurance policies are available) here.