GET COVERAGE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST,
when it makes the most sense.
Most people consider purchasing life insurance to protect the most important people in their lives. But as the future unfolds, you might not need the same coverage you do today. For example, if you have student loans, they may be paid off. If you have young children, they may have graduated. And if you’re starting your own business, it may then be a big success.
As our most common life insurance policy, term life insurance gives you protection for a specific amount of time. Choose a fixed period of 10, 20 or 30 years, and be protected throughout.
Term life insurance could be the right option for you if:
- You need protection for a period of time at an affordable rate
- You are a young family with large insurance needs and limited funds
- You need a way to replace your income so your family has the funds they need to live without you
- You need more insurance than your employer is able to provide
- You need protection to pay off debts
- You need to cover funeral costs
Our term life insurance policies:
- Are renewable and convertible
- Include a guaranteed conversion option during the level term period (10, 20 or 30 years), provided conversion is exercised prior to age 70
- Allow you to convert to a whole life insurance policy that will provide insurance protection for the rest of your lifetime.
- Can be bundled with your home and auto insurance, allowing you to enjoy multi-policy discounts.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, and are available to residents of Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, Ohio and Vermont.