As neighbors in the Northeast,
we know your home insurance needs like no other.
No matter where you live in the Northeast—be it up in the mountains, down by the coast or somewhere in between—you need insurance protection that lets you live without worry. But more importantly, you need insurance protection that’s personalized specifically for you. Because you’re different from the family across the street and your friends across town, we build your coverage with you in mind. At Patriot Insurance, we’ll help you protect your home inside and out with a homeowners insurance policy that meets your exact needs—not anyone else’s. With the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive price, you’ll be able to rest assured knowing your home is secure. And whenever you may need us, we’ll always be standing nearby.
Our homeowners insurance covers:
- Personal property
- If you own it, it’s covered. We also extend this coverage to personal items you’ve borrowed from friends or family members.
- Additional buildings on your property
- Do you have a garage or a storage shed? Up to 10 percent of your homeowners insurance policy could be applied to keep them covered.
- Personal liability
- In the event you’re found legally liable for something, this coverage can assist in paying defense costs, medical payments and damages for covered losses.
- Special limits
- We offer special insurance protection for special items, including jewelry, watches, furs, firearms, money and more at no extra cost.
- Loss of use
- If you’re unable to live in your home after a covered loss, we can help you with expenses like hotels and meals. In addition, if part of your home is being rented, we’ll reimburse you for the loss of rental income if your tenant must move due to a covered loss.
We also have additional coverage options available to supplement your homeowners insurance policy, including:
- Boat insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Backup of sewers or drains
- Replacement cost coverage
- Violation of ordinance or law
- Secondary/seasonal residence liability
To get a quote for a homeowners insurance policy, talk to one of our local, independent agents today.